By Michael C Gibson
Hi, my name is Michael Gibson. I have been making a living off the internet for the last few years. One day I finally realized how much I actually hated my job and knew at that point I had to find a new way to generate income. I tested many many different programs on the internet to make money online. So I wrote this article to share some of the information I have accumulated over the last few years. I am also going to share which system I use to make about $10,000 a month.
1. Survey Sites: There are many of these sites such as Cashcrate, Inbox Dollars, and Project PayDay. What you do is fill out simple surveys and cash offers. The surveys can pay anywhere between 50 cents and 3 dollars. The cash offers can be anywhere between 1 dollar and 10 dollars. None of these sites are going to make you a ton of money online; however, it is a great way to make some extra spending money a month. These site's main appeal is how insanely easy they are. Inbox Dollars will even pay you just to read emails they send you. This sites are completely free also.
2. Affiliate Marketing: This is normally where most large internet success happens. It is the best way to make a lot of money online but is also probably one of the hardest ways to make money online. How affiliate marketing works is that a site such as PayDotCom or ClickBank gives you links for special offers. You promote these links and generate traffic to these sites. When your link generates a sale you get a commission. Another great thing about this way to make money online is that you can start out for completely free. There are many free ways to generate traffic to your link.
3. Become a Freelance Writer:You don't need any kind of English degree for this method. All you have to be able to do is write web content, short stories and other media. You will only be writing short pieces. You can sell articles on Forums like DigitalPoint and SitePoint, but don't expect to make a whole lot. Or you can sign up for a service like freelance home writers. Basically this is a place where companies post that they need an article and you can write one for them and obviously get paid. It is completely free to sign up on this site.
4. Odesk: This is a site where companies post available jobs. It can range anywhere from something you can do in an hour to a part time job from home. One of the advantages of Odesk is just how easy it is to get paid; you can use the Odesk card or have the money directly deposited in your bank account. There are tons of job postings and the hourly pay option makes it easy to on your own time. This site is also free to sign up for and is a great way to make money online.
5. Online Juror: There are places such as eJury and TrialJuries.Com that stage mock trials. All you do is sit on a mock jury and give your input. The Jurors get paid anywhere from $5 to $60 depending on how complex the case is. There's no guarantee you'll get a case and that is the main downfall of this system. When I tried this system it took forever before I finally got a case. Although I am from a small town. Also make sure you don't slack off on the Jury or you won't be called back. The more you pay attention and get involved, the more successful you will be.
6. GDI: Last but definitely not least. This is, in my opinion, one of the easiest and definitely most successful systems I have ever tried. You promote the company just as you would an affiliate link and for everyone who signs up you get a dollar. Now I know that doesn't sound like a lot but GDI gives you a dollar for 5 GENERATIONS OF REFFERALS. Now let me break it down for you. Let's say you refer 5 people. Now if those people all refer 5 people then you're making 25 dollars. Now if this trend of 5 referrals continues then you will go from 25 to 125 to 635 to 3125. 3125 DOLLARS A MONTH!!!! In all honestly if you actually put some work into this program then 5 referrals is very simple. So you should be able to easily make more money than that. It does take some time though. This isn't a get rich quick program. Check it out at the link below and try the free trial.

No comments:
Post a Comment